Crystals help you feel at peace regardless of what's happening in your life. Peace and calm are often sought-after emotions, but not always easy to achieve. Besides doing practices that aid in remaining calm, you can also surround yourself with crystals that promote peace and harmony. Crystals are natural energy systems that have been used for a long time, in technology for instance. They are said to provide a soothing feeling, allow you to maintain a healthy balance of energy in your space, and can be quite beautiful! Crystals are a great way to find inner peace and calm down. They can be used in a variety of ways and with different intentions.
- Larimar - This mesmerizing blue crystal is bound to bring bliss and light into your life. It is the perfect piece for everyday wear (if this is a gift for yourself) and makes for a personal, thoughtful present for someone you love and need. This gem relates to the throat chakra and is perfect to help you relax, have serenity, and wisdom, resolve trauma, and have clarity.
- Peridot - Peridot is a stunning green crystal. It's connected to the heart chakra, which makes it an excellent way to keep yourself calm and centered.
- Aquamarine - Aquamarine is the stone of courage & has super calming and reassuring vibes to offer. It is an amazing reminder to breathe and slow down when life gets too overwhelming. Aquamarine is also said to hell with overreactions of the mind and body, which is often the result when we feel stressed out. It is said to form a personality that is upright, persistent, and dynamic. Aquamarine also sharpens your intellect, clears the mind, and soothes fears.
- Amethyst: Amethyst is known as the "Stone of Tranquility" and is used for calming emotions, reducing stress, and eliminating negativity. It is also said to help with insomnia, headaches, stomach issues, and addictions. Furthermore, it is said to increase intuition. This gem is excellent for the mind and aids in the decision-making process. While also counteracting the highs and lows allowing you to reach true harmony.
- Rose Quartz: Rose Quartz is known as the "Love Stone" because it promotes love in all forms—self-love, love for others, and romantic love. It helps with self-acceptance which can lead to increased confidence and self-esteem. Rose quartz releases negative energy and replaces it with love. Emotionally there is no better stone, allowing you to acknowledge unexpressed emotions while guiding you to love yourself.