Crystals have a long history of positive use. They are often used as talismans, stones, and jewelry because they are believed to provide protection, healing, and clarity. However, many people wonder how these objects are able to produce their magical effects. The magical properties of crystals are attributed to their unique geometric structure, which, when analyzed by modern science, has shown that they are composed of molecules and atoms. Crystals may also be created by the crystallization process in nature.
How Crystals Work
Crystals are more than just beautiful, ethereal objects. They are a literal manifestation of our energy and vibrations. Crystals can help bring balance and harmony to our bodies, minds, and souls. Holding onto the crystal is said to increase your own resonance and frequency, which in turn brings about calmness, clarity, and peace.
Different Types of Crystals and What Purpose They Serve
Crystals have been used to help restore the natural balance of the body, chakras, and auric fields. Choosing the right crystal can be difficult so here are a few tips to help you out! First, let's talk about the chakras. Chakras are energy centers in your body that can affect everything from physical health to emotional health and even spiritual well-being. Each chakra corresponds to a different part of the body and has a specific color, and crystals with the corresponding colors can aid with chakra's energy and balance.
5 High Vibration Crystals
- Citrine is a powerful cleanser and an excellent regulator. The stone carries the power of the sun ensuring that it is warming, energizing, and highly creative. Citrine is one of the few crystals that never needs cleansing. It is excellent at absorbing negative energy and is therefore an extremely protective stone. Citrine energies every level of life. The gem promotes joy in life all while getting rid of negative traits, and fears, and helps stop anger.
- Rainbow Moonstone is closely linked to the cyclical energies of the moon, its colorful iridescence promises to change and abundance. Women in particular know about the effect of the moon on the environment and their bodies. The moonstone stands for femininity, intuition, and creativity and can have a supporting and balancing effect on the natural cycles of life.
- Peridot is a stone levered for centuries for its beauty and powers. It's connected to the heart chakra, which makes it an excellent way to keep yourself calm and centered.
- Rhodolite is a semi-precious gemstone usually found in shades of pink, red, and purple. This stone has grounding properties.
- Garnet is a gemstone that is used to bring peace and happiness. It is a high vibrational crystal with an energizing effect on root, sacral and heart chakra. It is said that Garnet will help you find your inner peace, bring joy, and enhance your creativity. In addition, it will help you boost your self-confidence, and it's great for manifesting purposes. Garnet has been used as an amulet for people who have a high-stress lifestyle because it helps them to relax and center themselves.