Pyrite is one of the most powerful stones to have at home to generate abundance. It has a long history of association with bringing wealth and prosperity into one's life. It is also called fool's gold because it looks like gold with its shiny, metallic, and yellow appearance. Pyrite can be found in various forms, such as crystals, cubes, or nuggets. The stone is often used as a talisman for protection and to bring good luck and prosperity.
How Pyrite Works to Bring Wealth Into Your Life
Besides being a protective stone, Pyrite is also known as the abundance stone because it brings prosperity into your life. The energy of pyrite helps to manifest your dreams and goals so you can achieve them faster. For instance, having a Pyrite stone in the workplace can create a favorable work environment. The abundance of pyrite stones in the workplace will make people feel secure, content, happy, and successful. Or, we can attract wealth by having a Pyrite in the purse. But before doing any of these suggestions, it's best to program the crystal and it can be as simple as holding the stone in your hand and claiming your intention.
How To Clear & Recharge Pyrite To Use It For Maximum Effectiveness
- Do not place Pyrite in water.
- Place it in the moonlight overnight, preferentially outdoors but it can be on the window sill.
- Use a bed of quartz or selenite and leave it for one day, 24 hours.
- Cleanse with smoking sage, by lighting the sage or stick and letting the smoke drift over the pyrite stone or stones. In fact, you can do this with your collection.
- After cleansing with one of the methods above, it is time to program it, by holding it in your dominant hand and focusing on your intention, for abundance, it can be an affirmation such as "I am successful", "I am prosperous", or "I welcome abundance into my life".
Pyrite is a stone used for centuries to bring good fortune, abundance, and prosperity into one's life. It's no wonder it's often called "the stone of wealth." Keep in mind that abundance is much more than just monetary value. It is also an abundance of love, health, and, of course, financial success. The main takeaway is, what's the point of being wealthy without health? All aspects of abundance should be taken into consideration for a happy and fulfilled life.